Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 01:55:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: 140 tarpon on craigslist  (Read 4996 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

willbd

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Woodburn Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 317
http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/boa/2529795224.html

Tarpon 14 ft. kayak-includes paddle and wheel car

Willbd


ConeHeadMuddler

  • non-competitor
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Smells like low tide
  • Location: Twin Harbors area, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2008
  • Posts: 1036
Might not be a bad deal, but the newer ones have better hatch covers & more comfortable seating. Any price comparison with a newer model should take that into consideration.
ConeHeadMuddler


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598


sunfish

  • Perch
  • ***
  • happy fishing!
  • my photography web site.
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 57
I called the seller at 9:50am, we had agree to meet at 11:30.  he calls me at 10:50 and tells me it;s been sold.   I am assuming someone, offered him a more $$$ for the Kayak.

I looked at the a new one and the price it really good, if I don't find a good priced for a used Kayak, I will definitely consider buying a new one especially the Tarpon 140, heard good things about this Kayak. 
Hopefully some day I get back into Kayak fishing, for now.  Gotta focus on Life.


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
Too bad. I really like my Tarpon 120.