Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 11:28:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: For sale: Stohlquist fisherman PFD  (Read 4546 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sherminator

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Tigard, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 847
15x tournament loser
2011 Hobie Oasis (yellow)
2014 Hobie Revo  (red)
2017 Aquaglide Blackfoot HB Angler XL


mtom938

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • OK Trident T13 Camo w/ HB 597 HD DI Combo
  • Location: Tacoma, Washington
  • Date Registered: Aug 2011
  • Posts: 104
Didn't care for the Stohly?  I have one and am pretty happy with it.
"I am haunted by waters...."      -Norman MacLean


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598


sherminator

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Tigard, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 847
wasn't my listing - I just happened to see it and was passing it on. It has been deleted, so I am guessing it sold. Looked like a good deal - new in the bag.
15x tournament loser
2011 Hobie Oasis (yellow)
2014 Hobie Revo  (red)
2017 Aquaglide Blackfoot HB Angler XL


firebunkers23

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Milwaukie,Or
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 291
Sherm thanks for the post. Noah I pick it up yesterday from the seller Spencer. It is a great pfd not as nice as the Chinook model but a step up from the pfd I won at the NA Bass tournament. It was still in the plastic bag I don't think that the guy even tried it on. I love that new car smell!! :wav:
Sold already?


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
Nice! Mine is getting that musky heavily used smell :)