Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 09:23:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Ocean Kayak Prowler 13 FS ONLY $400 (SOLD)  (Read 12636 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

islandson671

  • Heroes On The Water NWest
  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Location: Puyallup
  • Date Registered: Jun 2010
  • Posts: 1738
Just got my Christmas bonus from work.  I might be able to make an offer for the Prowler.  Have to discuss it with SWMBO tonight.

Where (approximately) do you live?
He lives in the Graham / Spanaway area 

SUMPNZ
For $400 it's yours, it comes with a Scotty Base and a RAM mount that you can mount a FF (Stainless fasteners on both) and I can try to meet you part way, maybe Bothell.


Thanks Lee


Northwoods

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Formerly sumpNZ
  • Location: Sedro-Woolley, WA
  • Date Registered: Nov 2011
  • Posts: 2308
Islandson - PM on the way.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 07:26:13 PM by sumpnz »
Formerly sumpNZ
2012 ORC 5th Place



Northwoods

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Formerly sumpNZ
  • Location: Sedro-Woolley, WA
  • Date Registered: Nov 2011
  • Posts: 2308
Dino - Thanks for doing business!  Hope to be able to post up reasonably soon with a maiden (for me) voyage in the Prowler 13.
Formerly sumpNZ
2012 ORC 5th Place



islandson671

  • Heroes On The Water NWest
  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Location: Puyallup
  • Date Registered: Jun 2010
  • Posts: 1738
Sumpnz-Andrew

I hope you enjoy the prowler as much I did. I went straight to Zee's and picked up his T13. Christmas came early for all of us.

As soon as Ling season opens up at Deception Pass, I'll let you know and we can head out.


Northwoods

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Formerly sumpNZ
  • Location: Sedro-Woolley, WA
  • Date Registered: Nov 2011
  • Posts: 2308
Sumpnz-Andrew

I hope you enjoy the prowler as much I did. I went straight to Zee's and picked up his T13. Christmas came early for all of us.

As soon as Ling season opens up at Deception Pass, I'll let you know and we can head out.

That would awsome!  My kids like ling cod better than halibut, so they'll be happy anytime I can catch some.

Hopefully I'll have a dry suit by then!
Formerly sumpNZ
2012 ORC 5th Place



ZeeHawk

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
  • Posts: 5506
Happy Holidays all!
2010 Angler Of The Year
2008 Moutcha Bay Pro - Winner
Jackson kayaks, Kokatat, Daiwa, Werner Paddles, Orion, RinseKit, Kayak Academy