Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2026, 09:38:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Trade my Hobie Outback for your Hobie Sport?  (Read 4070 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gobius

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Lynnwood, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 28
Well now that I've had my new (to me) Hobie Outback out in the fish/duck ponds a few times, I'm starting to think a smaller boat may fit my needs better than the Outback.  Although I love the storage space and stability of the OB, I would give that up for more portability and stealth.

Anyone out there with a Hobie Sport interested in a trade?  My boat is a 2011 model in excellent condition, and your boat would have to be similar and either Ivory dune or olive.