Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2026, 06:47:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Ocean Kayak Prowler 15 Trident Angler - $1500  (Read 4288 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kwiksatik Kayak

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Date Registered: Feb 2008
  • Posts: 5
Ocean Kayak Prowler 15 Trident Angler - yellow - $1500

I just dont use it as much as I thought I would. I still have 2 other kayak for freshwater fishing. I use my boat for the salt. The photos are to large to post.

Humminbird 383c Combo fishfinder GPS system
Kayak Caddy
Comfort Plus Seat Back
RodPod
Sonar Shield
Rudder kit
Folding Anchor Kit
Paddle/Oar
Rod Holder
Scupper Plugs

http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/boa/2766705506.html
Kwiksatik Kayak
Impulsive and often rashly unpredictable fishing.
Fanciful, fantastic and imaginary dreaming of fish.
Feats of fishing gallantry.
Fishing to extravagance.
Absurdly chivalric fishing.
Caught up in the romance of unreachable fish.

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.
. .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.
.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸><((((º>


tgs518

  • Plankton
  • *
  • If your not fishing , your not living
  • Location: cambridge ny
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 1
Tried to pm you was interested in it


 

anything