Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 05:40:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Date for the springer class ?  (Read 2092 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wascaly

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Battle Ground washingron
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 25
I went to the kayak 101 fishing clinic at next adventure a couple of weeks ago and there was mention of
a springer clinic in hillsboro this month but cant find out where or when it was, i called next adventure but they didn't know?
anyone know the where and when....

My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.


INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
The short answer is that it is Thurs March 22nd (Tomorrow) from 7-9pm.
And will be held at Hoggs Hardcore Tackle  - 362 SW Oak st. Hilllsboro -

But for future reference be sure to look through the "Events" section of the forum.
This one just happens to be the first item and is what is called a "Sticky" and is right on top.

http://www.northwestkayakanglers.com/index.php?topic=7663.0
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 02:51:50 PM by INSAYN »
 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15


wascaly

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Battle Ground washingron
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 25
My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.