Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 01:24:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: New Kayak "rack"  (Read 2741 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Location: Warrenton, OR
  • Date Registered: Oct 2009
  • Posts: 406


Romanian Redneck

  • snoodleboob smoochy bear
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • 2011 Hobie Outback & WS Tarpon 120
  • Location: Vancouver, WA
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 1979
That was awesome. Funny. :)




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RR's Channel         

"You break into my house, I will shoot you. My wife will shoot you and then spend thirty minutes telling you why she shot you."
- Jeff Foxworthy


[WR]

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • VFW, Life Member at Large, since 1997.
  • Location: currently 17870
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
  • Posts: 4769


why do i hear "Spam, Spam, Spam,Spam"  playing in the back pf my mind?


sherminator

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Tigard, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 847
why do i hear "Spam, Spam, Spam,Spam"  playing in the back pf my mind?

I hear "Fool, Fool, Fool, Fools Day" in the background
15x tournament loser
2011 Hobie Oasis (yellow)
2014 Hobie Revo  (red)
2017 Aquaglide Blackfoot HB Angler XL


CraigVM62

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Sumner
  • Date Registered: Aug 2011
  • Posts: 579
Very Very Funny .... and very creative.    :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
I used to think that Bigfoot might exist. Then I saw the reality shows where they are looking for them.  Now I am certain they don't


Flyin Portagee

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Vancouver/Cannon Beach
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 224
I wish I could pick up my kayak that easy.   :o


fishnut

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • 1st Recipient of 2012 A$$hat Award
  • Location: Marysville,Wa
  • Date Registered: Aug 2009
  • Posts: 660
I'll take one in extra small for the Trail90.