Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 12:02:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Humminbird 383c GPS/Fish Finder w/Scupper Hole Transducer - SOLD  (Read 5009 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NWPaddler

  • Herring
  • **
  • Paddler
  • Location: Kent, WA
  • Date Registered: May 2006
  • Posts: 44
As the former Ocean Kayak sales rep, I'm clearing out the last of my samples.  This Humminbird 383c Fish Finder and transducer came on a fully outfitted Trident I used for demo one season.  THe Fish finder was operated less than 24 hours total at a few events.  Everything is in great condition basically as new.  I also have the instruction manual for it.  THe FF is a $400 unit and the transducer would run you roughly $90.  I'll sell the whole mess for $250.  Let me know if you're interested.  Call Jim at 206-948-8048.  Thanks!

SOLD
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:23:32 PM by NWPaddler »


Northwoods

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Formerly sumpNZ
  • Location: Sedro-Woolley, WA
  • Date Registered: Nov 2011
  • Posts: 2308
I really wish I had the cash.  You wouldn't happen to be interested in a .38 snubbie by any chance?
Formerly sumpNZ
2012 ORC 5th Place



Ling Banger

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Lincoln Beach, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 2589
Sorry to hear you're not with OK anymore Jim. I hope you got the chance to tell the new rep the secret to making the demo fleet disappear. Thanks for always cutting great deals to us here at NWKA.
"We're going to go fishing
And that's all there is to it." - R.P. McMurphy


NWPaddler

  • Herring
  • **
  • Paddler
  • Location: Kent, WA
  • Date Registered: May 2006
  • Posts: 44
Thanks Ling Banger, it was a fun ride ... I'll mention it to the new rep when I see him.  I'll have some MTI Fishing PFDs, Sawyer paddles, and various other paddling goodies to off-load at some point so you guys will still get the deals!


jim-dawg

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Aloha, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 246
Thanks Jim, paypal just sent.


 

anything