Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 10:45:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Oneil Hybrid Dry/Wet Suit  (Read 3742 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jim-dawg

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Aloha, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 246
In case anyone is in the market for some immersion protection I was just at Play It Again Sports in Corvallis picking up a Kokatat Dry Suit I bought from them and noticed
 they had a used but brand new looking Oneil Hybrid Dry/Wet suit for sale for around $175.  It is a one piece suit with the top being a dry suit with neck and wrist seals and the bottom being a wet suit neopreme.  First time I had seen one but figured I would give a shout out.


Dan_E

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Formerly known as Indyflyer
  • Location: McMinnville, OR
  • Date Registered: Dec 2010
  • Posts: 345
Did you notice the size?


jim-dawg

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Aloha, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 246
I believe it was a large.  Salesman said the guy was 5' 10" and 180 #


Dan_E

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Formerly known as Indyflyer
  • Location: McMinnville, OR
  • Date Registered: Dec 2010
  • Posts: 345


 

anything