Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 10:24:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Lo budget multi-tool  (Read 2896 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Don't ask me how I know!
  • Date Registered: Nov 2006
  • Posts: 1704
I needed a new pair of split ring pliers and saw these at Dick's.



 I'd kinda given up on multi-tools since the Leatherman went overboard and the Gerber fell apart (literally), but for the price I'd pay for a pair of split ring pliers I got all this extra junk!

Actually, its got everything I need, but like most multi-tools, the multi is, at best, a compromise.
The pliers are really kind of nice and they feel good in my hand. The blades are not bad and the screwdrivers seem adequate. The scissors are loose, but they cut paper and plastic pretty well. Gotta see if they'll cut braid., but I have children's fiskar's for that.
And its got a jig poking tools ???  It's a sharp spike that actually looks like it could be useful for popping balloons, checking for nerve damage...::)

For $13 bucks, I'm ain't mad at all.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11468869#showReviews
"For when sleeping I dream of big fish and strong fights"


 

anything