Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 09:08:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 07, 2026, 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Share your coho smoking brine  (Read 13427 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rory

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Rory's Internets Audio Blog
  • Location: Bellingham, WA
  • Date Registered: Jan 2010
  • Posts: 1818
I had the Pelagic recipe sent to me in a PM as well.  It seems to be the most simple, and will be the first one I try.  I've already got it mixed up to start tonight.

Report back how it goes! 
"When you get into one of these groups, there's only a couple ways you can get out. One, is death. The other...mental institutions"



Lee

  • Iris
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Fuck Cancer!
  • Location: Graham, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2009
  • Posts: 6091
Gonna fire up the smoker in a few, should I set it at 140, then increase it at the end?  Total noob on this.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC

 


Northwoods

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Formerly sumpNZ
  • Location: Sedro-Woolley, WA
  • Date Registered: Nov 2011
  • Posts: 2308
Gonna fire up the smoker in a few, should I set it at 140, then increase it at the end?  Total noob on this.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC



That's what I usually do.
Formerly sumpNZ
2012 ORC 5th Place



Lee

  • Iris
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Fuck Cancer!
  • Location: Graham, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2009
  • Posts: 6091
Results are f'ing awesome.  Thanks all, especially Pelagic!

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC

 


 

anything