Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 09:49:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hobie Adventure Island & Rafts for sale  (Read 5954 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kenai_guy

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • It's not as fun if it's easy
  • Location: Kenai, AK
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 721
Howdy...haven't been on here in a while.  Mostly because I've been busy filling the freezers with fish and other 4 legged critters. 

Anyways.  For Sale ....1 - Hobie Adventure Island with Hobie trailer, Hobie cover, trampolines, drive w/ spare parts, sail, and a couple other little items.  Item is located in Kenai Alaska. 

$4500 obo.  You can't buy just the kayak and basic package for that, not to mention the other goodies that come with it.

For some reason I can't find any more pictures.

PM me if you have questions.

I also have a few rafts for sale if anyone is interested.  1 - Alpacka Raft Explorer, Pristine Ventures Legend, and Pristine Ventures PR49
No matter how many times the PB's tell me I'm nuts....I still smile every time I out fish them

9th place 2014 ORC
4th place 2014 Whiskey Gulch Yak Classic
1st fish ever entered & Day 1 Champion 2013 Whiskey Gulch Yak Classic


kardinal_84

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Perseverance Pays!
  • Kayak Fishing Southcentral Alaska
  • Location: Anchorage, AK
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 4216
Personal Chauffeur for Kokatat & Hobie Fishing Team member, Ryu .

Personal fishing sites of Alaska Kayak Angling adventures of my son and I. I am NOT a guide.
guidesak.blogspot.com
AlaskaKayakFisher.com


Kenai_guy

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • It's not as fun if it's easy
  • Location: Kenai, AK
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 721
No matter how many times the PB's tell me I'm nuts....I still smile every time I out fish them

9th place 2014 ORC
4th place 2014 Whiskey Gulch Yak Classic
1st fish ever entered & Day 1 Champion 2013 Whiskey Gulch Yak Classic


 

anything