Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 12:39:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Lowrance elite 4 gold  (Read 2411 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rimfirematt

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Hit Me up on Facebook!
  • Location: Eagle River, Ak
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 658
 I bought this unit after having the 4x. The 4x worked great all summer. I had been using my handheld GPS and a navionics ap in my iPhone for my location and chart needs

I'm glad I upgraded to this unit!

So much nicer than having to fool with 3 different devices at once.

After owning 3 different sonar units this was the first one I really have set down with and messed with the settings and configurations. They work better for you when you bypass the defaults. Especially this one since it has so many capabilities.

Kind of a lame short review. Just thought I'd put it out there that  happy with the money spent on it.