Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 04:32:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Need new paddle  (Read 3662 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PNW

  • Teutrowenia pellucida (Googly-eyed glass squid)
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Paul
  • My Facebook page
  • Location: Eugene, OR
  • Date Registered: Sep 2008
  • Posts: 2462
These are the 2 I'm thinking of:
Werner Corryvrecken Fiberglass straight 215 - 220 cm
or
230CM Gullwing Paddle
any advice?


Quillback

  • Guest
Just ordered a 230 Gullwing Paddle for my Christmas present.  I'm sure it will work fine with my Marlin Kaskazi but I'm not sure about the Revo 11.  Main concern: can I store it in the same way the standard paddle is stored on the side side of the Revo.  I have a low paddle stroke and some issues with my shoulders is why I wanted to try the Gullwing.
Keep you posted after the first of the year.


Dan_E

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Formerly known as Indyflyer
  • Location: McMinnville, OR
  • Date Registered: Dec 2010
  • Posts: 345
I've used a gullwing for a year now and like it alot.  Low paddle strokes are easier on the shoulders.  I don't know about the Revo, but my paddle fits my SOT paddle holder just fine.


PNW

  • Teutrowenia pellucida (Googly-eyed glass squid)
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Paul
  • My Facebook page
  • Location: Eugene, OR
  • Date Registered: Sep 2008
  • Posts: 2462
I have a Cobra F&D & use a high paddle stroke. don't have too many shoulder problems yet.