Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 11:20:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: 4/0 dodger storage?  (Read 3450 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

craftycav

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Tacoma, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2010
  • Posts: 52
So, I’m a huge fan of 4/0 fishing dodgers and have quite a selection of them. I usually out fish anyone I’m with while trolling for trout with the UV Dick Nite variety. The problem I have is that I have go good way to store them on my yak. I know there are products out there from silver horde, but they seem too bulky. Dodgers are not cheep, and prices seem to be getting steeper for this type of product. What do you guys recommend for storage? Its either the smaller silver horde dodger bag or let them get all banged up in the tackle box.
CAV


Flyin Portagee

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Vancouver/Cannon Beach
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 224
http://www.fullonfishing.co.nz/contents/media/w-berkley-single-side-wallet-inside.jpg
I have some thing similar to one of these, and they work great for flashers/dodgers/leader material/packs of hooks/beads/yarn/etc
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 03:51:46 AM by Flyin Portagee »


Yaktrap

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Seattle WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2012
  • Posts: 712
+1 

Bass Pro Shops sells several versions of these tackle folders too.  I have a couple, use them all the time, and should probably get a couple more.  They are a great way to store crank baits, spinner baits, top-water plugs...you get the idea.
Sponsors:
Werner Paddles, RAM Mounts and Kokatat Waterwear

AOTY wins: 2013 (2049 points), 2015 (2026 points)