Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2026, 08:49:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Wednesday and Friday?  (Read 2057 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

langcod

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Hood River
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 318
This time of year work is really slow, so I have a couple free days. Anybody interested in getting some AOTY or Kayak wars points? I'm figuring on somewhere around the Portland area.
 

2015 ORC 3rd Place Winner


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
It's possible I might take off Friday to fish. Salt.


langcod

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Hood River
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 318
Grab the trailer or take the golf cart?
 

2015 ORC 3rd Place Winner


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
Grab the trailer or take the golf cart?
You mean tow the trailer with the Mogadishu Mobile? I think not...


langcod

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Hood River
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 318
Okay, so that takes care of Friday. Anybody want to do some trolling on Wednesday?
 

2015 ORC 3rd Place Winner


Flyin Portagee

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Vancouver/Cannon Beach
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 224
This time of year work is really slow, so I have a couple free days. Anybody interested in getting some AOTY or Kayak wars points? I'm figuring on somewhere around the Portland area.
I'm up for wednesday...(tomorrow) pm me


 

anything