Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 12:54:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Women's semi dry suit  (Read 4549 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

kardinal_84

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Perseverance Pays!
  • Kayak Fishing Southcentral Alaska
  • Location: Anchorage, AK
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 4216
Don't you know that we women kayak anglers only need to go to the bathroom when there are other women kayak anglers around to go with us  ;D

So as long as she is the only woman around, I'm safe?  While I have observed this pattern, I I'd not realize how definitive it was!
Personal Chauffeur for Kokatat & Hobie Fishing Team member, Ryu .

Personal fishing sites of Alaska Kayak Angling adventures of my son and I. I am NOT a guide.
guidesak.blogspot.com
AlaskaKayakFisher.com


loreglas

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Klamath falls or.
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 90
So true, so true. If all men around, women can "hold it all day".
Hobie Outback   Tarpon 120
9th place Brownlee Crappie Shootout 2017