Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 05:14:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: My dad the ling king  (Read 4666 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hashsfish

  • Herring
  • **
  • Live, Love, Fish
  • Location: beverton,OR
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 27
may dad cought a nice 28 ibs ling attached to a small 10 ibs ling
Live, Love, Fish


Romanian Redneck

  • snoodleboob smoochy bear
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • 2011 Hobie Outback & WS Tarpon 120
  • Location: Vancouver, WA
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 1979
That thing is a monster!
RR's Channel         

"You break into my house, I will shoot you. My wife will shoot you and then spend thirty minutes telling you why she shot you."
- Jeff Foxworthy


Hashsfish

  • Herring
  • **
  • Live, Love, Fish
  • Location: beverton,OR
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 27
my dad caught over 20 lings in the same trip he maxed everyone out in the first two hours
Live, Love, Fish


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
Damn. Was that recently? Where was he fishing out of? Kayak range ;)


Lee

  • Iris
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Fuck Cancer!
  • Location: Graham, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2009
  • Posts: 6091
Good lord look at those fat cheeks.

I mean uh, if it wasn't from a hand line it doesn't count.
 


Hashsfish

  • Herring
  • **
  • Live, Love, Fish
  • Location: beverton,OR
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 27
right out of depoh bay in shore
Live, Love, Fish


  • Chris
  • True Life: I'm Addicted To Kayak Fishing
  • Location: North Bend, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 1598
Do you think your dad would mind sitting in the tank well of my kayak? I need his mojo. ;D
1st Place 2015 Chinook Showdown 
8th Place 2014 AOTD
1st Place 2013 AOTD                        
"Everyone should believe in something,  I believe I'll go fishing."

Sponsorship and Support:
Waxer's Surf Shop
Hobie Fishing Team
Lancer Jigs
Pro-Cure Scents


Hashsfish

  • Herring
  • **
  • Live, Love, Fish
  • Location: beverton,OR
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 27
i think he would go insane xD
Live, Love, Fish


Hashsfish

  • Herring
  • **
  • Live, Love, Fish
  • Location: beverton,OR
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 27
i got the cheeks and two nice filet's 
Live, Love, Fish


Hashsfish

  • Herring
  • **
  • Live, Love, Fish
  • Location: beverton,OR
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 27
we had a very good day we maxed out on everything and then helped everyone else max out
Live, Love, Fish


KEELHAULED

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Rockaway Beach
  • Date Registered: Jan 2013
  • Posts: 332
That's a nice ling. I worked the ocean for 4 years off the Oregon coast the largest I saw was 6' 6" I know that there are bigger ones. Of course this was a net catch at 200+ phatoms. Would have loved to watch him reel that one in.

Thanks
BentRod

Rockaway Beach Oregon

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net forever."
-Jacques Cousteau


Fungunnin

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Date Registered: Aug 2010
  • Posts: 2548
What was the targeted species trawling rocks at 1200 FOW?  Whiting?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2



  • Chris
  • True Life: I'm Addicted To Kayak Fishing
  • Location: North Bend, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 1598
6'6"??! Damn! That is almost a 400 point fish for aoty!
1st Place 2015 Chinook Showdown 
8th Place 2014 AOTD
1st Place 2013 AOTD                        
"Everyone should believe in something,  I believe I'll go fishing."

Sponsorship and Support:
Waxer's Surf Shop
Hobie Fishing Team
Lancer Jigs
Pro-Cure Scents


Hashsfish

  • Herring
  • **
  • Live, Love, Fish
  • Location: beverton,OR
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 27
no our target was inshore rock fish this guy was just a huge bonus
Live, Love, Fish


Fungunnin

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Date Registered: Aug 2010
  • Posts: 2548
Sorry ... that question was directed at Bentrod.... I'm guessing he was at least 30 miles offshore.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2



 

anything