Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 06:40:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: I purchased the GoPro silver  (Read 2937 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KEELHAULED

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Rockaway Beach
  • Date Registered: Jan 2013
  • Posts: 332
Well, I finally took the next step. This is my first video. I want to let you know that viewer discretion is advised. I quickly put the trout out of misery. The trout fishing was great! a lot of action.

I will now need to learn editing.:)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 02:23:48 PM by BentRod »
BentRod

Rockaway Beach Oregon

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net forever."
-Jacques Cousteau


rimfirematt

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Hit Me up on Facebook!
  • Location: Eagle River, Ak
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 658
So that's the gopro 3 then? Nice little clip there. For editing I bought an apple computer. It was also a business right off so that helped with justifying the cost. But it's super easy to make videos with an apple!


KEELHAULED

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Rockaway Beach
  • Date Registered: Jan 2013
  • Posts: 332
Thanks Rimfirematt

I would like to go apple but that would mean my company would need to as well. $$$. A lot of our programs sync and if I throw a apple in it will be a huge curve. I am looking for ideas on doing just simple editing.
BentRod

Rockaway Beach Oregon

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net forever."
-Jacques Cousteau