Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 12:32:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Anyone ever heard of these guys?  (Read 3015 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kenai_guy

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • It's not as fun if it's easy
  • Location: Kenai, AK
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 721
No matter how many times the PB's tell me I'm nuts....I still smile every time I out fish them

9th place 2014 ORC
4th place 2014 Whiskey Gulch Yak Classic
1st fish ever entered & Day 1 Champion 2013 Whiskey Gulch Yak Classic


polepole

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Location: San Jose, CA :(
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 10099


Kenai_guy

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • It's not as fun if it's easy
  • Location: Kenai, AK
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 721
Good? Bad?  Any problems?
No matter how many times the PB's tell me I'm nuts....I still smile every time I out fish them

9th place 2014 ORC
4th place 2014 Whiskey Gulch Yak Classic
1st fish ever entered & Day 1 Champion 2013 Whiskey Gulch Yak Classic


SturgeonRod

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Pittmeadows bc
  • Date Registered: Aug 2012
  • Posts: 378
I have used the Rod Holder 2 with the 32-41 Rail Mount Star Port on the Tandem Island as at the time there were not to many rail mount rod holders I could find that fit the TI's 1 5/8" rails, the rod holders have some great features like locks for rods with triggers, quick lock/unlock switch for removing the holder from the star port and gimbal stabilizer for rods equipped with crossed gimbals. All in all a great product that comes with a hefty price. I can't remember what I paid for them but I do remember it was a lot for a rod holder.
I have ordered the smaller diameter rail mount adapter to put on my reinforced Hobie SideKick AMA's.

-Rodney-
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 06:32:18 PM by SturgeonRod »
-Rodney-