Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 09:28:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 28, 2026, 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Kelly Point (Portland)  (Read 2323 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ToeJammer

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: Portland, OR.
  • Date Registered: Jul 2013
  • Posts: 10
Anyone having any luck out at Kelly Point lately? I've fished from the bank a few times this year with no success, but I'm thinking about heading out there after work for some evening fishing. Wondering if I should take the kayak with me.

Thanks in advance.


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
What are you thinking about fishing for? It may be really busy around the mouth with sturgeon retention going on the willy today.


ToeJammer

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: Portland, OR.
  • Date Registered: Jul 2013
  • Posts: 10
What are you thinking about fishing for? It may be really busy around the mouth with sturgeon retention going on the willy today.

I'll real in whatever bites . Not looking for anything in particular, and I'm not setup for Sturgeon. I normally fish around the inlet where the "boat launch" is in the park itself due to the tree fall in the water.

I had a feeling it would be some what busy today, only really going because I'm going to check out that new West Marine in Jantzen Beach.


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
Cool. I've only really Sturgeon fished the area so I can't offer much help. If you can find some rocky areas you can probably dig up some smallmouth. Goodluck out there.


The Nothing

  • De nihilo nihil
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • De nihilo nihil
  • YakFish@IOL
  • Location: NE PDX
  • Date Registered: May 2009
  • Posts: 1132
Walleye. That's what I'd be chasing right now if I could sit down long enough to paddle
~Isaac
Blog 'YakFish
ProStaff NRS |  Jackson Kayak | PK Lures | YakAngler


ToeJammer

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: Portland, OR.
  • Date Registered: Jul 2013
  • Posts: 10
Ended up leaving the kayak at home and fished from the bank since my old man and girlfriend wanted to go too.

Was lack luster to say the least. The girlfriend pulled out a Squaw, and that was the only action of the evening.