Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 01:14:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Christmas Cleaning...  (Read 3108 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

revjcp

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Don't judge me...
  • Location: Shelton, WA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 1924
In anticipation of wonderful Christmas gifts involving gear and tackle I got my main fishing table and tackle arranged.  I was pretty scary for a while, I was unsure about maybe finding bait from months ago hidden away.  Thankfully all was bait free and everything is back in it assigned places and I am ready to get on some fish. 
Malibu Mini-X

Formers Rides...
OK Trident 13
Hobie Outback


Theshoeman

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Northwest Yak Adventures
  • Location: Tumwater WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2012
  • Posts: 346
I did the same thing!! And I did find a nice couple sardines that had fallen in my hatch on my hobie.. Thank god I have to store it on my back porch so the stink was controlled a little by the cold weather. Filled the inside with some soapy bleach water and let it do its magic before I rinsed it out.


 

anything