Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 11:52:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Who takes the best photos at NWKA?  (Read 5198 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
 I have a bunch, but I would have to get permission from the subjects if you can see their faces.


Justin

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Baker City, OR
  • Date Registered: May 2011
  • Posts: 1900
I have a bunch, but I would have to get permission from the subjects if you can see their faces.
I don't mind if I'm in any of them.
aka - JoeSnuffy

Stand UP! Stand Up and Shout!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/OutdoorsJustin?feature=mhee


PNW

  • Teutrowenia pellucida (Googly-eyed glass squid)
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Paul
  • My Facebook page
  • Location: Eugene, OR
  • Date Registered: Sep 2008
  • Posts: 2462
Feel free to peruse my gallery. I might have a few good ones in there from the Cape Arago area.


PAL

  • Herring
  • **
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
  • Posts: 42
I'm overwhelmed with the responses. Thanks very much.
Editor, Kayak Fish Magazine


SteveHawk

  • ORC
  • Salmon
  • *
  • Location: Portland, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jan 2011
  • Posts: 820

I have a bunch, but I would have to get permission from the subjects if you can see their faces.
I don't mind if I'm in any of them.

+1

Wobbler
"if you aren't living life on the edge, your just taking up space"  Thom Rock


Green Outback, Blue Revo


PNW

  • Teutrowenia pellucida (Googly-eyed glass squid)
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Paul
  • My Facebook page
  • Location: Eugene, OR
  • Date Registered: Sep 2008
  • Posts: 2462

I have a bunch, but I would have to get permission from the subjects if you can see their faces.
I don't mind if I'm in any of them.

+1

Wobbler
+2
Paul


 

anything