Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 12:19:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: A little more light reading...  (Read 3205 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Location: Coos Bay
  • Date Registered: May 2012
  • Posts: 197
I think most of us by now have at least heard of some of the fall predictions...I've seen a few numbers here and there and heard "rumors" of upcoming greatness this summer and fall...
This just makes me want to go to the garage and start going through gear...

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2014/feb/23/huge-runs-of-salmon-predicted-for-columbia-river/

http://seattletimes.com/html/othersports/2022910201_salmon15xml.html

http://www.oregonlive.com/environment/index.ssf/2014/02/fall_chinook_salmon_run_expect.html
I know what I am...My wife tells me all the time!!


 

anything