Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 06:34:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Nothing like a little humility...  (Read 4838 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mark Collett

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Make It Happen
  • Location: Between the Willapa's
  • Date Registered: May 2011
  • Posts: 2022
"I jumped up and pretended that's what I wanted to do the whole time" that is priceless. I believe we all have been in a situation where we jump up and try to strut away with that same feeling. Thanks coosbayyaker.


  I'd wager we all have a few of those " I meant to do that" moments. I know I do...but I'm not tattling on myself. :angel: ::) ???
Life is short---live it tall.

Be kinder than necessary--- everyone is fighting some kind of battle.

Sailors may be struck down at any time, in calm or in storm, but the sea does not do it for hate or spite.
She has no wrath to vent. Nor does she have a hand in kindness to extend.
She is merely there, immense, powerful, and indifferent