Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 01:49:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: 18 lb thrust electric motor on Pro Anger 14  (Read 3087 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DelinKeizer

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Keizer Oregon
  • Date Registered: Apr 2014
  • Posts: 108
I posted info on the electric trolling motor setup I made in a different section on here, but thought it might belong here too.

I ordered the 18 lb thrust motor off the internet.  I got most of the other materials at tap plastics and home depot.  It really didn't take any special tools.  I used mainly hand tools, hand drill, bench grinder, jig saw....normal stuff most people have.

I purchased two 35 MA sealed batteries from Batteries Plus.  I mounted the batteries under the seat inside the boat.  The space is not missed.  Everything else is shown in the video.  Hope this helps someone who is thinking of adding a trolling motor.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 08:24:46 PM by DelinKeizer »