Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2026, 11:58:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Extra Storage for my Outback  (Read 3215 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Deluxeharley

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • "Live like Ron"
  • Location: Woodburn
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 239
Whenever I use my center hatch storage it always gets too full too fast. Not quite enough storage even with the deep one. So I used a another storage container and attached a leash to it. It is the type of container that snaps closed. I threaded a leash to it so that when I pull on it, it keeps it closed. I think I will use this for snacks, lures that aren't working but don't want to take the time to put back in my storage behind me in the milk crate. I'm going out next weekend so I will give a follow-up report on how it works. Nice thing about this setup I just used some stuff I already had around the house.
My New Motto is.... "Live like Ron"


rogerdodger

  • Fish Retriever
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • roger
  • Location: Florence OR
  • Date Registered: Dec 2012
  • Posts: 1650
excellent, I like that and can definitely use a version of that somewhere on my two Kayaks...cheers, roger
2019 Hobie Outback (Fish Retriever)



Justin

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Baker City, OR
  • Date Registered: May 2011
  • Posts: 1900
How do you get the pencil to hold up the lid on a choppy day? jk

Not a bad idea.
aka - JoeSnuffy

Stand UP! Stand Up and Shout!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/OutdoorsJustin?feature=mhee


Deluxeharley

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • "Live like Ron"
  • Location: Woodburn
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 239
the pencil is "lead free" so it floats..... :-)
My New Motto is.... "Live like Ron"


 

anything