Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 02:55:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Iphone holder  (Read 2981 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sierra1

  • Krill
  • *
  • Date Registered: Jul 2014
  • Posts: 16
This is a little low end for most of the guys on here...but if there is anyone else like me.

I have a life proof iphone case and got a bicycle mount. I was looking at some yak attachment options but I was heading out on a trip and didn't have time to order anything.

I used some PVC electrical pieces from Home Depot - a short 45• and a terminal adapter.
It sticks up so I didn't glue it. I used some left over deck bungee so I can fold it/knock it down.


kwik

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: salem
  • Date Registered: Dec 2013
  • Posts: 119


Captain Redbeard

  • Lauren
  • Global Moderator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Location: Portland, OR
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3348
The internal shock cord is an awesome idea!


 

anything