Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 08:01:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Fishing this weekend?  (Read 2148 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DelinKeizer

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Keizer Oregon
  • Date Registered: Apr 2014
  • Posts: 108
It has been two weeks since I went fishing last.  I need to get out.  Anybody fishing near Salem or Portland this weekend?  If not, I may travel if someone wanted to meet up for some fishing / catching.

Del


MurseStrong

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • 2009 OK T11 2016 Hobie Revo 13 2018 Hobie Revo 13
  • Location: Portland oregon
  • Date Registered: Dec 2013
  • Posts: 428
I'm still a few weeks out till I can make another trip. I'll be fishing somewhere on the North coast on Thursday the 23rd if you'd like to join. Good luck!
 HH
If You Know The Answer, Ask Bigger Questions

"You are killing me, fish, the old man thought. But you have a right to. Never have I seen a greater, or more beautiful, or a calmer or more noble thing than you, brother."
-The Old Man and the Sea


 

anything