Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 12:10:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: 2011 Ocean Kayak Trident 13  (Read 11911 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

koboabe

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: NE PDX
  • Date Registered: Aug 2010
  • Posts: 117
Hello all,
I know there has been a little frustration with this post.
I apologize... For the last two months I have been in Mexico with very limited internet access

I am back now and will respond to the interest in order of receipt.

Thanks for being patient. 


seabeck

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: pdx
  • Date Registered: Jan 2015
  • Posts: 2
Still for sale? Or did some other lucky soul get it?


koboabe

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: NE PDX
  • Date Registered: Aug 2010
  • Posts: 117
this has been sold...

Sorry guys/gals
responded to folks in the order I received them.


 

anything