Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 01:53:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Rigging my new Cuda 12 for trolling  (Read 3165 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Backroads Baddler

  • Born to Fish
  • Perch
  • ***
  • Vancouver Islander
  • Location: Nanaimo, BC, Canada
  • Date Registered: Oct 2011
  • Posts: 65
Hey all,

I lately added a Cuda 12 to my stable and am just starting to get it rigged up.  Its a year or so old so it doesn't have the new center hatch cover.  As the Cuda 12 should be a bit faster than my Ride 115X I am hoping to do a bit more trolling this upcoming year.  How have you Jackson guys set up your boats for chasing salmon and other bigger fish?  I am thinking that I will add rod holders (or track) to the center hatch cover but thought i'd ask and see what others have done before I start cutting and drilling.

Regards,
BB
OK Caper
Wilderness Systems Ride 115X
Jackson Cuda 12