Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 01:42:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: New Dry Suit  (Read 3289 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Homebrewer48

  • Captain Frosty Mug
  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Orting,WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2013
  • Posts: 26
Happy as heck I got the go ahead from the wife to finally order my drysuit.  I've wanted one for quite a while now so my fishing season length expands.  Ordered from next adventure and got the 10% discount to boot.  Now i can't wait for it to come in.  Supernova Angler


AlexB

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Bay Area, CA
  • Date Registered: Jan 2015
  • Posts: 136
Hell yeah!

I just got that same suit in the mail last week, and I'm definitely happy with it. I tried it out in SF bay on Sunday.  It was a HOT, sunny day, but I didn't get TOO hot or sweaty in the suit. I think this thing will really shine on those cold foggy mornings.


Homebrewer48

  • Captain Frosty Mug
  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Orting,WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2013
  • Posts: 26
Sweet!  I've anted one for so long. Just didn't have the money. All thanks to a good tax return and an awesome wife who caters to my kayak addictions


polyangler

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Lacey, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2009
  • Posts: 1844
Good to hear Tim! You'll be dry and happy in that suit!!
[img width=100 height=100]http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy131/saltyplastic/NEMrod


 

anything