Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 12:18:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hobie Pursuit (not pedalled) $400  (Read 8059 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Don't ask me how I know!
  • Date Registered: Nov 2006
  • Posts: 1704
Craigslist in Lake Oswego with a paddle, seat and pfd. Looks good  (not mine)

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/spo/774630725.html
"For when sleeping I dream of big fish and strong fights"


ZeeHawk

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
  • Posts: 5506
Craigslist in Lake Oswego with a paddle, seat and pfd. Looks good  (not mine)

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/spo/774630725.html

Cool looking yak. That one isn't being produced anymore. Looks like it would be a good lake and river paddler. Looks to be in pretty good condition too. Thanks for the heads up FFTW. I'll have to think about that one. ;) Although I think my next yak is the i12s...

Z



2010 Angler Of The Year
2008 Moutcha Bay Pro - Winner
Jackson kayaks, Kokatat, Daiwa, Werner Paddles, Orion, RinseKit, Kayak Academy


Yakker

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Date Registered: Nov 2007
  • Posts: 256
Say-- where do you mount the pole holder on that thing?   >:D  And what about the fish finder? >:D

Rob.
There is a thin line between hobby and insanity.


ZeeHawk

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
  • Posts: 5506
Say-- where do you mount the pole holder on that thing?   >:D  And what about the fish finder? >:D

Rob.

The Pursuit or the i12s?

For the Pursuit I've seen it done nicely a few times. Not easy but doable. For the i12s, look at the guy's right foot and you'll see a rod holder. A fish finder wouldn't be too difficult either. Although I want to use the i12s for steelheading in rivers so a FF isn't really needed.

Z
2010 Angler Of The Year
2008 Moutcha Bay Pro - Winner
Jackson kayaks, Kokatat, Daiwa, Werner Paddles, Orion, RinseKit, Kayak Academy


  • Don't ask me how I know!
  • Date Registered: Nov 2006
  • Posts: 1704
The i12s is the HOT ticket. I have been drooling over it since there was first mention of it. I REALLY like inflatables! Stability and portability! (as long as they hold air :-\ )

Where to put the FF? I used a portable unit that sat in its own box and a suction cup transducer.
"For when sleeping I dream of big fish and strong fights"


 

anything