Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 08:44:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Fathers Day Gear - waddya get?  (Read 3887 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kyle M

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Portland, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 952
Typically it's pretty hit and miss when a non fisher-person buys me gear.  Yeah, it's kinda gimmicky, but I'm actually looking forward to trying this out.  It actually feels pretty solid and the blade has about the right flex.  I know it's not going to be my "go to" filet knife, I already have my favorite Kershaw, but this could serve as a backup in a pinch, or as a bait knife I suppose.  I bet the knife gripping mechanism will likely fail over time, and it just won't stay together.  I'll try to remember to report on its performance after field testing.


dberd

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: The Couv
  • Date Registered: May 2011
  • Posts: 696
Thinkin bout heading over to NA to check out the mirage drive GT upgrade kit...sounds like a noticeable improvement. ..?
Anybody have a review?
Happy Fathers Day, guys
" History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man"  BOC