Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 02:25:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Yakima DryDock  (Read 5530 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ray Borbon

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Hook em and cook em
  • Location: Kirkland,WA
  • Date Registered: Aug 2012
  • Posts: 474
I have switched up my vehicles and I no longer own my truck. The good news is that someone can get a second hand Yakima DryDock from me. They go new for over 220. Mine is two years old, has one missing part that costs six bucks most likely and it still has worked fine up til now without it. If you're interested in this let me know. I'd probably part with it for 100 dollars. No shipping it, in person deals but I do some traveling so if you're not too far away meeting halfway somewhere could happen.

Here's the link to the DryDock product page http://www.yakima.com/shop/water/truck/drydock