Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 01:27:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 02, 2026, 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Utah Anglers  (Read 5513 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Amik

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: idaho
  • Date Registered: May 2015
  • Posts: 40
hi guys, I am going to be working in northern Utah this year and would appreciate any info I can get on fishing Willard Bay, after ice out of course.
I was wondering about where to put in, which end is best for walleye and wipers in the spring. I'm sure with a little experience I'll get a feel for it but a head start or fishing partner sure would be nice.
I also would appreciate any kayak fishing info or experiences on flaming gorge. I fished the derby last year in a big boat but this year plan on doing it with my yak, wish they had a kayak division so a team of three cut split the entry cost.
Any and all info is welcome.
Thanks