Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 02:24:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Various Items  (Read 6009 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slow drawl

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: United States
  • Date Registered: Oct 2014
  • Posts: 10
Since I've sold my kayak I won't be needing these.
All of these Items were bought new.
Hobie rod leash's...1 used twice the other new. Both for $25
Plano fish board...New. $10
Rapala Fishgripper...New. $25
Kokatat Knappster Gore-Tex Paclite semi-dry top..Medium worn once. $75
Thule 884 Roll Model rack. $100.....SOLD
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 09:14:10 AM by slow drawl »


reelmccoy

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Date Registered: Nov 2015
  • Posts: 96
Where are you located?  I'm interested in the Thule 884 but will probably need you to ship it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


slow drawl

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: United States
  • Date Registered: Oct 2014
  • Posts: 10
Where are you located?  I'm interested in the Thule 884 but will probably need you to ship it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in Forest Grove. I'll send a PM.


DARice

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Aug 2014
  • Posts: 178
I'd take the rod leashes if you pass by North Portland area, and the Thule (if the first offer doesn't go through and I can fit it to my factory bars...will look in the morning). If the Thule is available, I'll come to you.

Dave


slow drawl

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: United States
  • Date Registered: Oct 2014
  • Posts: 10
I'd take the rod leashes if you pass by North Portland area, and the Thule (if the first offer doesn't go through and I can fit it to my factory bars...will look in the morning). If the Thule is available, I'll come to you.

Dave

Thanks for responding. The Thule rack is already spoken for.
I live in Forest Grove and very seldom get to Portland.
I will hang on to them for you until you can make it out this way if you want.


DARice

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Aug 2014
  • Posts: 178
I'd take the rod leashes if you pass by North Portland area, and the Thule (if the first offer doesn't go through and I can fit it to my factory bars...will look in the morning). If the Thule is available, I'll come to you.

Dave

Thanks for responding. The Thule rack is already spoken for.
I live in Forest Grove and very seldom get to Portland.
I will hang on to them for you until you can make it out this way if you want.

Thanks, but not on my normal travel path, so I'll pass.

Dave


 

anything