Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 02:50:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: WTB used drysuit  (Read 5803 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Helium Head

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Outer NW Portland
  • Date Registered: Mar 2016
  • Posts: 385
I would be interested in spending a little money on a drysuit, XL, preferably Kokatat if anyone wants an excuse to upgrade theirs.  It must have a relief zipper, I have a wet suit that I am happy with except … well … when I need relief.
Hobie Revolution 13 olive
Hobie Revolution 13 yellow


Trident 13

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Kent
  • Date Registered: Jul 2016
  • Posts: 791
Not sure if you ever get to the Seattle area, but there have been some decent ones for about $450.  Seems to include the relief needs.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/5754539507.html


crash

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Humboldt, CA and Ashland, OR
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 813
I picked up a stohlquist xl semi dry suit earlier this year at NA for well <$500, I'd check with them.


Matt M

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2016
  • Posts: 1272
I got lucky and managed to pick up a used 3 times Kokatat Goretex suit from a guy in Newberg for about $500 on ebay, when I was looking there was a seller up in alaska that had "blemished" suits he was selling quite cheap, I almost bought a supernova angler suit from him for $350. If you're a bit patient you should be able to find something. 
-Matt

Old Town Sportsman 120 PDL


 

anything