Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2026, 08:01:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Registration up June 24th Nehalem River race/ H.O.W. N.O.C event  (Read 16957 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

crash

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Humboldt, CA and Ashland, OR
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 813
I don't know about the race but put me down for 2 kids one adult for the banquet.  Shoot me a message if there's anything you need fishing wise for the HOW event.


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
Well due to lack of interest and my health issue getting worse (why I'm up at 3:30) I'm likely going to cancel the race, since we weren't asking for sponsors it won't be an issue. If I'm not feeling better I might not be able to attend the HOW event but hope there's enough guys to help pull it off if I can't. I'll post up any changes.



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


surforegon

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • cannonbeachartz.com
  • Location: Cannon Beach
  • Date Registered: Apr 2015
  • Posts: 214
Hope you have a fast recovery.
Prowler Big Game 2, Hobie Outback,  Eddyline ultralite 12'               2016 junk jigs: Never seen that before. Second place.
2016 junk jigs: Most likely to be used as evidence in court. second place.