Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 10:10:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: New Yaker to the Northwest  (Read 2081 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yak-Fisher

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Yakima Valley
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • Posts: 1
Hey everyone!

I started Yak Angling in Colorado "Spinney Lake" with Tiger Muskie and Pike to be exact, I'm moving to the Central, WA area in April and can't wait to hit the waters around the area to see what the Northwest has to offer.

I've looked at the AOTY page and it looks like a very interesting concept that I'm most certain I'll get involved in once I get settled after the move.

Last thing, knowing that there is an active community and other Yakers in the area is a really good feeling.

Until next time,
Keep fishing
As long as you're casting you're living


jpodyssey

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Tricity kayak anglers
  • Location: Tri-cities
  • Date Registered: May 2015
  • Posts: 108
Welcome!! There are quite a few kayak anglers out here on the east-side if you ever fish out this way.

Tricity Kayak Anglers (TCKA) - Director


RAM mounts fishing team


Kayak Shed Fishing Team

1st  Place - 2017 KBF OR-WA Regional May / Bass
2nd Place - 2017 KBF OR-WA Regional April / Ba


 

anything