Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 07:46:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: NWKA Is Mostly Back  (Read 25763 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

polepole

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Location: San Jose, CA :(
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 10099
Still a few migration issues, I don't envy anyone moving to new servers...

I have been getting a number of error messages about "resources exceeded" the last couple of days.  I don't recall the exact wording.  Not sure if it was from Apache if y'all are using that, or from elsewhere in your server stack.

Jim

There should have only been a period of time from mid-morning yesterday until just after lunch yesterday that this message was appearing.  If you are still experiencing this, can you let me know?

We identified the problem (wrong PHP version causing an error log to fill up the disk quota) and fixed it (rolled back the PHP version).

-Allen


RoxnDox

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Native Propel
  • Location: Gig Harbor, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2013
  • Posts: 678
Still a few migration issues, I don't envy anyone moving to new servers...

I have been getting a number of error messages about "resources exceeded" the last couple of days.  I don't recall the exact wording.  Not sure if it was from Apache if y'all are using that, or from elsewhere in your server stack.

Jim

There should have only been a period of time from mid-morning yesterday until just after lunch yesterday that this message was appearing.  If you are still experiencing this, can you let me know?

We identified the problem (wrong PHP version causing an error log to fill up the disk quota) and fixed it (rolled back the PHP version).

-Allen

I will let you know if I see any more.  Today has been all clear :)

Jim
Junk Jigs "BEST USE OF ACTUAL JUNK" category - "That tape should have been a prized possession and not junk. That will be a collectors item in 30 years!” & “There sure is a lot of junk in there.”


 

anything