Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 06:35:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: [SITE] Server move to fix AOTY  (Read 38080 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

crash

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Humboldt, CA and Ashland, OR
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 813
For the last couple days I have only been able to access NCKA and NWKA intermittently. Sometimes I can’t access either, sometimes one or the other works, and sometimes both are accessible.

I’ve tried clearing my cache, it didn’t help.

Any ideas?


polepole

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Location: San Jose, CA :(
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 10099
For the last couple days I have only been able to access NCKA and NWKA intermittently. Sometimes I can’t access either, sometimes one or the other works, and sometimes both are accessible.

I’ve tried clearing my cache, it didn’t help.

Any ideas?

Any error messages?

-Allen


crash

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Humboldt, CA and Ashland, OR
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 813
For the last couple days I have only been able to access NCKA and NWKA intermittently. Sometimes I can’t access either, sometimes one or the other works, and sometimes both are accessible.

I’ve tried clearing my cache, it didn’t help.

Any ideas?

Any error messages?

-Allen

Only a couple times, it's usually my ISP's search landing page on wifi or a server cannot be reached on my cellular data. 

Right now I can reliably reach nwka and cannot reach ncka.  that goes for my phone and my laptop, both on my wifi (suddenlink) and my data carrier (verizon).


crash

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Humboldt, CA and Ashland, OR
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 813
Now I can access both.

I didn't do anything differently.


YippieKaiyak

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Hillsboro, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Posts: 349
I haven't been able to upload anything today or yesterday.  I resized the two pictures to 999kb also in case there was a size limit or something.  I'm getting this message each time I try and submit a new fish.
Kayaking without wearing a PFD is like drunk driving.  You can get away with it for a while, but eventually someone dies.


hdpwipmonkey

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Cornelius, OR
  • Date Registered: Nov 2014
  • Posts: 1510
I haven't been able to upload anything today or yesterday.  I resized the two pictures to 999kb also in case there was a size limit or something.  I'm getting this message each time I try and submit a new fish.
You might have to go smaller.  I had to compress mine to about 200k if I remember correctly.
Ray
2020 Hobie Outback "Chum Chicken"
2018 Native Titan 10.5 "Battle Barge"







www.facebook.com/HOWNOC


2016 Junk Jig Challenge
Category - IT’S NOT A DRINKING PROBLEM IF YOU’RE BEING CREATIVE
1st place - The Drunken Bastard


YippieKaiyak

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Hillsboro, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Posts: 349
I'll give it a shot.  They posted just fine in regular resolution on the forum itself, just not AOTY submission.
Kayaking without wearing a PFD is like drunk driving.  You can get away with it for a while, but eventually someone dies.