Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 05:58:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: TURBO FINS AND SPROCKET  (Read 8488 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Location: COOS COUNTY
  • Date Registered: Jun 2007
  • Posts: 71
I got the same problem Roy.  My metal bars on the drive unit are also loosing paint.  I have no idea why.  I have never lubed or sprayed anything around my drive unit.  I think its from the saltwater.  It looks like if they do break, they would be an easy replacement.
GET BUSY LIVIN, OR GET BUSY DIE'N


 

anything