Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 01:07:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Get on the list! TBKD 4 potluck thread.  (Read 16941 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
I'm now confirmed to attend the TBKD 4, so I'll bring tortillas and sour cream.  I'll sign up at the Capt. meeting Friday.

Dan_E
Looking like we are going to do tacos so we will need the tempura batter and additional toppings.
Monkeyfist is bringing the oil so we will need a frier or extra crab cooker (crab cooker is not ideal but can manage) a saucer frier like INSAYN has would be ideal.



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
Added Cosmo and  Lil’ Cos



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


MonkeyFist

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Corvallis, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 380
saucer frier????

You looking for a frying pan or a type of burner?
I have a new burner with pretty fine control.


Matt M

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2016
  • Posts: 1272
saucer frier????

You looking for a frying pan or a type of burner?
I have a new burner with pretty fine control.

I think he means something like this...

-Matt

Old Town Sportsman 120 PDL


MonkeyFist

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Corvallis, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 380
I have a pair of those.


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
I have a pair of those.
Exactly what I mean !!!  :banjo:

If we can get a couple extra crab burners to run them on.



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
Could use some non alcohol beverages as well.



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


Mac Attack

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: 97420
  • Date Registered: May 2018
  • Posts: 24
Well my truck is still in the shop do to bad injectors not expecting it be out till late friday if at all, which means I won't be able to come up for the event. Sorry have a great day.


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
Had some great food and good help on the prep and the cleanup. Not going to mention names as I was a head running around like my chicken was cut off.... so you guys can post up the thank you’d to the guys that were at your elbows or across the counter helping out.


Holly shit I got a lot of leftovers, I better start fishing or I’ll need a bigger boat! As well as a bigger wetsuit  :spittake:


Still having that sit on the edge of your seat? Should have been here it was awesome!!!  :angel:



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”