Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 07:49:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 28, 2026, 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Howdy From Bonney Lake  (Read 2282 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

30Clams

  • Plankton
  • *
  • 2019 Hobie Outback
  • Location: Bonney Lake
  • Date Registered: Sep 2018
  • Posts: 4
Sold my jet sled and decided I needed to get into some type of fishing where I could be more wet and miserable.  I think yak fishing might be the one thing missing in my life.   I jumped in both feet first and ordered a new model which I should get in about a month.   Plan on learning the ins and outs on lake Tapps which is about a block away from me.  Plan on fishing anywhere and everywhere as soon as I get geared up and competent. 

Going clamming tomorrow at case inlet with the wife.  Manila, little necks and some oysters, then it’s off to the coast for some surf perch fishing.  It’s going to be a good day. 

Look forward to getting to know you and be outfished by you all.

Joe
You don't vote for a King!


30Clams

  • Plankton
  • *
  • 2019 Hobie Outback
  • Location: Bonney Lake
  • Date Registered: Sep 2018
  • Posts: 4
Manilla clamming is easy.   Shucking oysters is hard.   Need a shucking knife real bad like......
You don't vote for a King!


 

anything