Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 04:19:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hello from BWadkins  (Read 1956 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bwadkins

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Mount Vernon, WA
  • Date Registered: Mar 2019
  • Posts: 1
Hey Everyone,

Thanks for adding me to the group/forum. Looking forward to being a part of the group and hopefully meeting some fellow kayak fisherman in my area.. I live in Mount Vernon, WA. Got a lot of time on the water SOT kayaking in Guam, BoogieBoarding in SoCal, and open ocean swimming. But just started Kayak fishing last September when I got my first boat (Hobie Outback).
Hit me up in your in the North Western Washington area.
Thanks again for the add. ~Bill


Islander

  • Perch
  • ***
  • yaknfish
  • Location: Whidbey Island (Oak Harbor)
  • Date Registered: May 2006
  • Posts: 91
Hi Brad,

I live in Oak Harbor, and one of my yaks is an Outback also.  I haven't fished the salt much for the last several years, but mostly fish lakes both here and on the East side of the state.  I launch at Bowman Bay mostly for saltwater kayaking.  I'm 75, but still pretty active in the outdoors.  Check out my FB page if you like.  This is a great group to belong to for kayak fishing info.  I use a bed extender on my Nissan Frontier to haul the beast around, and it works great for me.

Welcome,

Gary
2017 Trident 11
2012 Hobie Mirage Outback
O.K. Scrambler XT


conquestdz

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: WA
  • Date Registered: Jan 2019
  • Posts: 55