Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2026, 11:01:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: New member  (Read 2170 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Muhaksan

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Salem, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2019
  • Posts: 7
Hello,
I'm in Salem and have spent the last few years fishing the Cascade lakes for trout.
I went from a float tube, to a Folbot (?) kayak/canoe hybrid, and now a Hobie Compass Duo.
A few times out of Depoe Bay so far with a few fish has got me hooked.
Now i'm trying to fine-tune everything a little more each time out and hoping to learn as much as I can and eventually get into kokanee, fall / spring runs, etc...
I'm in the tandem (but usually alone), long-ass sea-grass yellow Compass. 8)