Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2026, 10:43:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: New Member  (Read 2527 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Adamhelm67

  • Plankton
  • *
  • GM Monterey Bay Kayaks/Fishing Guide
  • Date Registered: Nov 2019
  • Posts: 3
Hello All,

I have been a kayak fishing guide for close to 6 years now down in Monterey Ca. I currently run Monterey Bay Kayaks which boasts one of the largest program fleets in Ca. I fish a few times a week and run fishing tours as well. I also host one of the largest ocean kayaking fishing derby's. I have some family in Port Ludlow and come up to fish but will also be moving to the Olympia area in a few years. I am currently an active member for the NCKA and love to help out where I can. For now until I move up there I will just be an active listener.

Thanks for having me
Get Out there and Fish!!!


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
Welcome, that’s one big butt!



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


  • Location: The Gorge
  • Date Registered: Feb 2009
  • Posts: 710
I like big butts, and I can not lie...

Fred "True" Trujillo
"This above all: to thine own self, be true, and it must follow, as the day the night, thou canst not then be false to any man."


 

anything