Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 12:30:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 28, 2026, 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: GONE: Wilderness Systems Tarpon 100  (Read 6697 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
I had fun with the couple who claimed the kayak - nicer folks are hard to find - and having met them, I'm glad they took it off my hands.

As I told them, I can see my workbench again.  I still can't get to it, but I can see it.  Thank you.

Hope you had a safe and uneventful trip home.  It was a pleasure to meet you.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 02:35:55 AM by Tinker »
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.