Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2026, 07:31:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Yakima overhaul with xl bars and big fish saddles. $800 (Lowered price)  (Read 12001 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Guppy Tamer

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 329
I did find the rest of the parts for the Toyota/Nissan rails, so everything is ready to go.


Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
Thank you, I appreciate it.


This part won't help you sell the rack and saddles, but are you just balancing the bow of the Hobie on that cargo crate-thing?  Brilliant!  I should be so clever.

It is sitting on a decked box. I loved the system. I just can't use it on my new truck because I have a camper I run on the truck. I would highly recommend it though. The kayak rode great on it in combination with the bed extender.
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.


 

anything